Hersey Forum Forum Index

Hersey Forum

Hersey Forum

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

Take a moment to review your goals
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
zhouyueyue

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 17 Jan 2020 09:05:55    Post subject:  Take a moment to review your goals
Description:

The jet set lifestyle is an evocative image. Since the jet age came of its own in the 1950s
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
, people have dreamt of working amongst the clouds; starting the day in London and ending it in Morocco. Today, with the proliferation of low cost airlines, that dream is closer than it ever was before. But youíre still going to need to do some training first. Air cabin crew courses provide all the relevant training one needs in order to begin applying for the jobs in the aviation industry and live the dream amongst the clouds.

Purpose built training centres provide all of the facilities one needs in order to learn the skills necessary for working in the aviation industry. These include realistic mock-ups of aeroplane cabins and evacuation slides
, as well as those elements you may come into contact with landside, such as check in desks and security checkpoints. Some air cabin crew courses will even allow you to make use of a training aircraft. These are generally decommissioned, ex-service aircraft which have been specially converted for use in training. Even the best mock-up can only take you so far
, and training aircraft allow you to experience the reality of the environment in which you will hopefully one day be working (albeit a few thousand feet higher up).

There is more to working in the aviation industry than running through the safety video and wheeling a trolley about; itís a tough and skilled job. For that reason, a typical air cabin crew course will take 3 or 4 months to complete. This is necessary to cover all aspects of the job and to deliver you to a point where you are interview-ready. They are mapped to UK Occupational Standards for Aviation and so successful completion of the course should see you leaving with nationally recognised certification. 2 day courses are also available and, although they will obviously only cover a fraction of what is in the full course
, they are a perfect refresher course for those due to attend interviews. Some of the longer air cabin crew courses may also require you to have completed a 2 day course before they will take you on.

Aviation training centres also offer Aviation Experience sessions to schools, colleges and other educational institutions. The air cabin crew courses are available to all members of the public, as well being made available via agencies. As well as airport and airlines
, the centres also work with schools, colleges, Direct Students and Connexions. There are also a number of government schemes available which will fund the training of NEETS; able-bodied adults who are Not in Education
, Employment or Training. An air cabin crew course gives them valuable skills and work experience which will be of use whether they choose to pursue a career in the aviation industry or not.

If you are still uncertain about what an air cabin crew courses involves, you can give a training centre a call and arrange an introductory visit. You will have a chance to see what it is your course will involve before you book your place. If you want to work amongst the clouds, get your head down out of them and get training.

J.A.R.E. Airline Training Partnership operates from a purpose built training centre Birmingham Airport
, as well as a B737 trainer aircraft based at Bournemouth International Airport. Visit their website to book a place on a course incorporating over 40 different airline and airport activities.

Training courses for cabin crew

determined to ask him the same question. As I asked him he turned to me and smiled, "I'm developing an new and essential part of the business. This project is going to get me into major account sales and get me noticed within the company. I should be promoted within 6 months. It's hard work but I know that it will be worth it!" Interesting! Same job, same opportunity
, same potential clients, same products ? totally different meaning.

The meaning we attach to things determines the impact that they have on us. When you attach a strong personal meaning you don't have to remind yourself to be motivated or persistent, you just are. The successful sales professional in the above example doesn't constantly have to harry himself to be motivated because he knows why he is doing the cold-calling and he knows what it means for him. He'll still have days when he feels less motivated
, outside his comfort zone, challenged and uncomfortable but he will view them differently because he will accept them as part of the essential development process on his journey to success.

Exercise: Take a moment to review your goals. When you've done this make note of why setting up client meetings plays a vital part in helping you to proactively achieve these goals. If one of your goals is materialistic, try getting a picture of it and sticking it by your phone. Every time you make a call think to yourself ? "one step closer!".

Top Tips for the 5 Steps to Sales Success

1. Look around at what you habitually do and how you habitually react once in a while.

2. Most things worth learning will feel uncomfortable or challenging at some point.

3. Practise
, practise, practise!

4. It takes several week's worth of telesales to beat your fear.

5. Challenge yourself one step at a time.

"But Gavin ? you said there were 5 steps."

Correct. And in my opinion there are.

I have been teaching the 4 steps to success now for several years and in several different forms and I have used it successfully in individual coaching sessions with both myself and others. Powerful as I know that it is I believe that the fundamental construct has inherent challenges?

If many times we find ourselves back at unconscious incompetence despite our best efforts or we have to keep dropping back to conscious competence to check ourselves then we are performing below our potential. There must be a.
Adv

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2020 09:05:55    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hersey Forum Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: